COVID INFORMATION RESOURCES
Covid 19 Information and Resources for Schools and Schools Personnel
– from the United States Department of Education
ICM Statements on CORONA Virus and Pregnancy
– from the International Confederation of Midwives
Monitoring COVID 19
– from the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Tele-medicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
– from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Practice Advisory: Novel Coronavirus 2019
– from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
– Considerations for maternity care workers in providing care to pregnant women during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Pregnancy: What Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialists Need to Know
– from the Society for Maternal and Fetal Medicine
– Communications to obstetric care providers on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how best to advise pregnant women. Information that will be continually updated on their website.
Doulas and COVID-19
– from DONA International
– A toolkit for doulas on how to continue to support clients and stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interim Considerations for Infection Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Inpatient Obstetric Healthcare Settings
– from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– Infection and prevention control considerations for healthcare facilities providing obstetric care to pregnant patients, with either confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
Coronavirus Resource Center
– Up-to-date information from Johns Hopkins University experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency preparedness on the international response to COVID-19.
World Health Organization
– Global updates and information from the leading United Nations agency on international health about the COVD-19 pandemic, including advice for the public, mythbusters, and daily situation reports.
Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet – Expansion of Telehealth with 1135 Waver
– Expansion of Telehealth with 1135 Waver