COVID INFORMATION RESOURCES
COVID 19 RESOURCES
ICM Statements on CORONA Virus and Pregnancy (from ICM)
Monitoring COVID 19 (from ACNM)
Tele-medicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet (from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
Practice Advisory: Novel Coronavirus 2019 (from ACOG)
- Considerations for maternity care workers in providing care to pregnant women during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Pregnancy: What Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialists Need to Know (from Society for Maternal and Fetal Medicine)
- Communications to obstetric care providers on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how best to advise pregnant women. Information that will be continually updated on their website.
Doulas and COVID-19 (from DONA International)
- A toolkit for doulas on how to continue to support clients and stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Infection and prevention control considerations for healthcare facilities providing obstetric care to pregnant patients, with either confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- Up-to-date information from Johns Hopkins University experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency preparedness on the international response to COVID-19.
- Global updates and information from the leading United Nations agency on international health about the COVD-19 pandemic, including advice for the public, mythbusters, and daily situation reports.
- Expansion of Telehealth with 1135 Waver