How can you help strengthen midwifery education?
- $5000 sends the MEAC delegation to the 2017 US MERA meeting (US Midwifery Education, Regulation and Association) meeting.
- $3500 provides funds to arrange an in-person Executive Committee meeting in March 2017
- $1000 ensures that midwives are represented in the Academic Collaborative for Integrative Health (formerly ACCAHC).
- $600 sends a MEAC representative to the ASPA (Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors) conference to learn from other higher education accreditors.
- $450 provides additional advertising for MEAC volunteer/board and staff recruitment
- $350 helps send a MEAC representative to the 2017 MANA Convention and Allied Midwifery Organization meetings.
- $50 helps pay our annual subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Thank you for your generous support!
MEAC is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.