How can you help strengthen midwifery education?
- $5000 sends the MEAC delegation to the 2014 US MERA meeting (US Midwifery Education, Regulation and Association) meeting.
- $3000 sends a MEAC representative to the ICM (International Confederation of Midwives) triennial conference in Prague to continue learning about the global standards for midwifery education.
- $1000 ensures that midwives are represented in the Academic Consortium on Complementary and Alternative Health Care (ACCAHC).
- $500 sends a MEAC representative to the ASPA (Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors) conference to learn from other higher education accreditors.
- $250 provides additional training tools on the new MEAC website for applicant and member schools.
- $100 helps send a MEAC representative to the 2014 Allied Midwifery Organization meetings.
- $50 helps pay our annual subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Thank you for your generous support!
MEAC is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.